- To care for the less fortunate children and youth by providing accomodation, supporting the education, and offering life skills training, so they will be equipped to succeed in society in the future.
- To help the children and youth within our care to understand their self-worth and to build healthy relationships with other people.
- To train and develop the children and youth within our care in order to improve their quality of life, and to become responsible citizens of the society.
- To partner with other non-profit organizations to build a better society for the public.
- To avoid any involvement in politics.
Our Core Values
- Christ-like Love
Our Strategic Goals
- Build & grow Christ’s love and servant leadership among all our children and youth
- Teach our children and youth to seek first God’s Kingdom and deepen their individual relationship and walk with Him
- Train & empower our youth to make disciples
- Be united in Jesus, working together, caring for one another and be fulfilled in our service unto Him
- Exercise integrity & good stewardship of God’s resources
- Communicate clearly & respectfully with everyone we deal with